Balms. Ointments. Tinctures.
Thai balms and ointments. Herbal medicinal preparations and tinctures.
- 0,00 ฿Royal Balm "Cobra - Snake". Black balsam contains over 100 medicinal components (Thai herbs and wild plants, extracts from bones and skin of a snake), and manufactured in accordance with the traditional recipe of one of the temples in Northern Thailand.
- 150,00 ฿Thai balsams Wang Prom is 100% natural and effective means for pain in muscles, joints, sprains, problems in connective tissues. And also in the treatment of colds and respiratory diseases. Widely used for body massage.
- 100,00 ฿Green balm is a good local analgesic, therefore it is widely used in Thailand to alleviate pain in chondrosis, radiculitis, edema and leg varicose, and as a means for rapid recovery from fractures and injuries.
- 150,00 ฿Cooling gel is used as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent. Helps with muscular and joint pains, muscle sprains, dislocations, bruises, sports injuries, bruises, and also rheumatic pains, arthritis, relieves swelling and fatigue from the muscles.
- 300,00 ฿Thai spray with the propolis will help to effectively cure a sore throat and tonsillitis. Eliminates the sore throat and cough, relieves toothache, helps with loss of voice, inflammation of the oral cavity and eliminates bad breath.
- 285,00 ฿The famous Thai very effective balm for pain in the joints with the poison of a scorpion. The venom of a scorpion repeatedly accelerates penetration of therapeutic components balm to body tissues and increases their therapeutic effect.
- 250,00 ฿The nasal inhaler POY-SIAN, which contains natural herbal oil without chemical additives or substitutes. Relief from nasal congestion, dizziness, nausea, motion sickness, fatigue and supportive therapy for cold or flue treatment.
- 170,00 ฿Thai blue Balm relieves swelling and pain in the feet, has a strong cooling effect. Quickly and effectively removes vascular grid, reduces the protruding veins, soothe.
- 300,00 ฿Reishi or Lingzhi - one of the most well-known medicinal mushroom used in Eastern medicine. Reishi - is the Japanese name of the fungus, known to botanists as Ganoderma lucidum. In the world he is known under the names "Mannentake" in Japan and "Lingzhi" in China.
- 400,00 ฿Tonic tincture Ya Bamrung Rang Kai (Ya-Dong) of plant components normalizes metabolism, stabilizes blood pressure, cleans the kidneys, increases the potency.