Thai natural hair masks
- 170,00 ฿The flower mask helps hair regain their natural shine and vitality.Organic plant oils moisturizes the hair from the inside, restores their structure, gives them elasticity and shine, provides protection from UV rays.The therapeutic mask stimulates hair growth, increases their density. Extracts of colors have a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- 400,00 ฿Give your dry and frizz-prone hair a boost with this super rich and incredibly hydrating treatment. Infused with Pure Organic Coconut Oil, your hair will look healthier and feel soft and silky.
- 460,00 ฿Inecto Naturals Smooth Me Coconut Hair Serum is made with pure organic coconut oil, a simple to use serum you can use should you need to tame and bring your hair soft and back to health, also leaves it with a great smell as a bonus.
- 150,00 ฿Mask for dark hair with black sesame seeds and the addition of spirulina and vitamin E will revive, give shine and healthy look to even the most damaged hair.
- 110,00 ฿Mask with white tea extract for weak and damaged hair.
- 280,00 ฿Intensive hair mask with natural extracts of avocado and macadamia specifically designed to nourish hair, creating volume, protection from the external environment. Helps to get rid of split ends, leaving hair healthy, full of shine and strength.
- 280,00 ฿Intensive Mask for weak and damaged hair. Strengthens the cuticle. It nourishes the hair from root to tip. Beneficial effect on the scalp. Contains ceramide.
- 280,00 ฿With extracts of coconut and almond, Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask is specially formulated to smooth frizz, leaving hair soft, shiny, tangle-free and deeply moisturised.
- 150,00 ฿Fabulous therapeutic composition. It is difficult to find someone with perfectly healthy hair but this mask is suitable for everyone.
- 700,00 ฿A convenient way to deeply restore life and shine to your hair according to Thailand's hair care wisdom made from the exotic oils of kaffir lime and Thai grapefruit. In the past our ancestors would roast the soggy kaffir limes till soft, and then rub the soggy fruit into their hair to keep it thick, soft and glossy.