- » Beauty
- » Body
- » Hair
- » Face
- » Makeup
- » Toiletries
- » Whitening
- » Health
- » Thai food
This category presents the most delicious Thai herbal, floral and fruit teas. These are useful and fragrant teas with a unique taste. Drinking Thai teas is very pleasant, most teas do not contain caffeine and are an excellent option for evening tea. Many Thai herbal teas are used in the cold version, they perfectly quench their thirst, and in hot they warm the soul and body.
- 200,00 ฿The exotic hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a tropical marvel with many health benefits. Our caffeine-free, premium hibiscus steeps a deep crimson cup. It hails from Thailand where hibiscus tea is known to help cool the body in hot weather.
- 150,00 ฿It is used for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes: immunity reduction, fever, headaches, hypertension, menopause, depression, menstrual cramps, chronic fatigue syndrome, muscle hypotrophy, arthritis, the postoperative period, trauma, cancer, endocrine system pathology.
- 150,00 ฿Natural Dried Lingzhi mushrooms - the product of immortality! Lingzhi or the immortality fungus in China, Reishi or the fungus of spiritual power in Japan-all these are the numerous names of Ganoderma lacquered (Ganoderma Lucidum) scientific name of the species of Lingzhi Red Mushrooms, known in eastern medicine for more than 2000 years.
- 145,00 ฿Lemongrass tea in Thailand is drunk as an antidepressant and an anesthetic. It is brewed from dried tea leaves and lemon sorghum, often used as a seasoning for dishes of national cuisine. It smells pleasantly lemon and tastes like a lemon-coffee mixture with spicy notes. It, unlike most Thai teas, is often served cold.
- 160,00 ฿Herbal Thai tea consists of natural herbs and plant extracts. He containsleaves of Senna, which have a mild laxative effect, as well as an extract of the plantGarcinia Cambodian. Garcinia suppresses appetite and promotes fat burning. Tea does not contain artificial sweeteners, the natural extract of stevia gives it sweetness. The tea has a pleasant aroma...
- 160,00 ฿Original tea infusion from Fitne contains 100% natural herbal extracts with benefits from Senna leaves and pods that are effectively used for detoxification and constipation relief.
- 160,00 ฿Herbal tea for weight loss with the scent of green tea from the pods and leaves of Senna (Senna alexandrina). Since ancient times, Senna is used in herbal medicine and folk medicine. In modern medicine, it is widely used as a laxative. Senna preparations contain dried leaves, which increase the secretion of gastric juice and accelerate the work of the...
- 300,00 ฿Reishi or Lingzhi - one of the most well-known medicinal mushroom used in Eastern medicine. Reishi - is the Japanese name of the fungus, known to botanists as Ganoderma lucidum. In the world he is known under the names "Mannentake" in Japan and "Lingzhi" in China.
- 200,00 ฿Thai black tea consists of a mixture of different herbs and spices, anise, flowers tanžerina, vanilla, cinnamon, carnation, Camellia and black tea. For preparation of Thai tea is bright orange in color. Intense sweet taste, rich in vitamins and microelements.